3. MEANING FASHION journal / WHAT IS ALL ABOUT?
WHAT IS ALL ABOUT?
The idea of ‘Meaningful Fashion’ journal came from a wish to create something of substance, in today’s fast changing word of Fashion.
As a passionate person for Fashion, I can’t help to think about it a lot, create it and seek some answers why we so influenced by it? What drives it? How it’s effects us? Is there are better ways to create it for people and environment?
This journal collects my personal Fashion views, thoughts, ideas and experiences.
As well as discussion on ups and downs, creative thrills, myths, misconceptions and challenges, dreams and magic, exploration of new ways, discoveries, fun adventures and inspirations of DREAM4LOVE Fashion.
Over all this journal is a search for more meaningful Fashion, that has been offered by world of consumerism.*
- “To destroy or expend by use; use up.
- To eat or drink up; devour.
- To destroy, as by decomposition or burning.
- To spend (money, time, etc.) wastefully.
- To absorb; engross.
- To undergo destruction; waste away.
- To use or use up consumer goods.”
“...and fashion is, above all, about clothing the body, al-though it does inevitably reflect a great deal of what’s going in the soul as well.” - Paulo Coelho